Buying a Home
- Buying a Home Planner
- Buying a Home Timeline Overview
- The Who's Who of Buying a Home
- First Time Home Buyer Perks
- How Do Mortgages Work?
- How Does Escrow Work?
- Making an Offer on a Home
- What Are Points?
- What Are Real Estate Taxes?
- What Happens at the Closing?
- What Is Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)?
- What's a Purchase and Sale Agreement?
- Who Pays for What? (Buyer / Seller)
- Buying a Home Checklist
Home Buying 101
With preparation that can last months or even years, buying a house is a big financial move. FinancialFit provides the knowledge you need to be a confident first-time homebuyer. Our lessons demystify the home buying process, from financing a mortgage to preparing paperwork on closing day.
What's Involved When Buying a House
There's a lot to consider before signing the paperwork for a new house. At FinancialFit, we provide helpful checklists, definitions, and examples to educate homebuyers on everything they need to know about:
- Working with a Real Estate Agent
- Getting Pre-approved
- Making an Offer
- Understanding Loan Types and Mortgage Insurance
- Dealing with Mortgage Loan Officers
- Choosing a Title Agency
- Reading a Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Determining Seller and Buyer Costs
- Planning for Closing Day
Financing a Home
Our lessons offer helpful tips and advice about the home-buying process. We cover everything from defining what a mortgage is to how escrow works for those in the early stages of purchasing a house. FinancialFit offers information about reducing interest rates with mortgage points and factoring real estate taxes into your payments, too.
Tips for First-Time Homebuyers
Purchasing a house can be intimidating. Our lessons offer a step-by-step look at the process while providing essential information about first-time homebuyer perks. FinancialFit's home-buying learning modules clarify the details of financing and purchasing your first house so buyers can make smart, informed choices for their future.